#84 – 3 must read books for athletes
Lewis shares three books (plus an extra one) that, he believes are must read’s for athletes that want to improve who they are as people and as athletes.
Listen to the episode
This episode at a glance
- Chimp Paradox by Professor Steve Peters. [0:00]
- Legacy by James Kerr. [5:45]
- Open by Andre Agassi. [9:49]
- Pressure Principle by David Alred. [12:19]
- Lewis recalls his own experiences while training as a professional cricketer and how they would recreate high-pressure environments to simulate and perform better during actual games. [14:44]
Episode Sponsored By Sport Yogi
The app that introduces Yoga, Mindfulness and Meditation to Athletes all without the fluff. Choose from over 100+ sessions to improve flexibility, strength, recovery, focus, stress, nerves, anxiety on and off the field.