Go beyond the ordinary.
A journal, 6-week course, or 1-day workshop designed for athletes to improve self-confidence, perspective and identity.
Athlete Breathwork & Mindfulness
The Athlete Breathwork and Mindfulness workshop links methods and practices that can be used to establish, functional breathing as well as harnessing the mind for performance and wellbeing.
- Strengthen breathing function
- Increase lung capacity
- Improve the efficiency of oxygen delivery
- Delay onset of fatigue
- Recover quicker
- Control stress in the body
- Sharper Focus
- Strengthen core muscles
- Stimulate relaxation
- Boost energy levels and buffer lethargy
- Improved sleep
- Identify and apply your strengths when it matters most
- Regain focus under fatigue and pressure
- Accept and embrace the learning opportunity in mistakes and failure
- Understand and overcome the demon of expectation
- Maintain focus on the process
- Tackle distraction of outcomes
- Manage the physical and emotional pain of injuries and stress-related set-backs
- Improve performance and skill execution
- Enhance sleep
- Improve emotional regulation in big moments
- Overcome fear of failure
The Athlete Yoga workshop links how movement, recovery and preparation not only play a part in improving performance but maintaining an healthy body and mind.
- Learn the practical application of when and how to use alongside your training
- Develop an understanding of specific areas of focus for your individual sport
- Build flexibility and range that enables reduced restriction in movement, improved performance and injury reduced risk.
- Find strength & power from a new range of motion
- Recovery practices that help sooth the body and mind by switching into a less stressed body.
- More consistent readiness for training and performances
- Improved physical resilience to stresses and impact, reducing injury threatening niggles
- A better understand of the body, how it moves, feels and responds to training and competition
- Improved balance and proprioception that enhances mental balance through focus, calm and relaxation.
- Connecting the body and mind to build further overall wellbeing and understanding of yourself inside and out